This post has been read 5600 times!
- Juan on The Shadow Report: 3-27-2023
- Glenn Cannon on Boycott Jeni’s Ice Cream
- Chester on The Shadow Report: 3-17-2023
- Kevin Garrett on The Shadow Report: 3-14-2023
- Chester on The Greer Report: 3-12-2023
- Katee Owens on The Z28 Project
- Chester on The Shadow Report: 3-6-2023
- Larry on The Shadow Report: 3-5-2023
Most Read Posts
- Actor Steve Schirripa discusses BPC and his line of spaghetti sauces (55,003)
- Did my lawsuit help the governor decide to change the Chairman of the SLA? (52,705)
- Read Between the Lines: 2-25-2020 (33,871)
- It has begun: Criminal charges of violating Nuremberg Code filed against Fauci, Gates, CEO's of Moderna and Pfizer, Klaus Schwab, et al (28,722)
- Exclusive: BPCA's Anne Fenton and Matt Monahan gone (25,348)
- Review: Morimoto New York still wows after 8 years (18,096)
- At NYC green markets, the cash is greener than the vegetables (15,514)
- How to deal with a bad Seamless order (14,563)
- The Laughing Man Coffee V60 pour-over (12,457)
- Exclusive: BPCA President Demetrios Boutris resigns amidst internal investigation (12,295)
- – 1 Shadow Report
- – Essays
- – Op-Ed
- – Politics
- Cooking tips
- Courts and Law
- Doctors, Dentists
- Events and Activities
- Film Theater and TV
- Health and lifestyle
- History Tidbits
- Humor and pranks
- Music Bands
- Real estate
- Sports and fitness
- Tip of the Week
- Wall Street
That was good interview. Union sq cafe still rocks 20 years later as one of NYC best.
Meyer is pretty cool with his style and approach.
BatteryParktv is on it again for the BPC residents.
Thank you !
I like the style of this interview. It’s not the typical bimbo asking obvious questions in an insincere perky fashion.
Great interview. Clever fellow and I love your sport analogy.
Dennis, local business owner
Nice interview – informative.