This post has been read 188 times!
October 5, 2020- by Steven E. Greer, MD
In this episode, we discuss:
- Told you so on Friday: President Trump was given remdesivir
- We did not know when we spoke on Friday that he was actually suffering a fever. That means his lungs were getting attacked. Fever comes from the lung inflammation.
- This Regeneron antibody cocktail drug is so new that it doesn’t have a name yet. We need to think of one: How about NuMAGA, Trumplasta?
- Times of crises are when major leaps and medicine occur. This pandemic will change forever how drugs are approved and tested in the clinics
- There’s no evidence mask use helped anybody. White House reporters were wearing masks and contracted it, etc.
- I am very interested in the recovery of the others. That will really dispel myths and silence fears.