This post has been read 284 times!
- “Congress must get together and immediately eliminate the loopholes at the Border! If no action, Border, or large sections of Border, will close. This is a National Emergency!
- I was never planning a vote prior to the 2020 Election on the wonderful HealthCare package that some very talented people are now developing for me & the Republican Party. It will be on full display during the Election as a much better & less expensive alternative to ObamaCare. This will be a great campaign issue. I never asked Mitch McConnell for a vote before the Election as has been incorrectly reported (as usual) in the
@nytimes, but only after the Election when we take back the House etc. Republicans will always support pre-existing conditions!”
- This is concerning. The morning news is mocking how Donald Trump couldn’t say the word “origin” and was confusing it with “orange”. He did it several times with a confused look on his face. That appears to me to be a little transit ischemic attack (or a mini stroke), and not something to mock.
- Chinese spy busted in Mar-a-Lago
- Black female Lori Lightfoot wins mayoral race in Chicago running on platform of being a never-elected-before outsider to clean up corruption. Trump should reach out to her and try to work with her on reducing violence in Chicago.
- Meanwhile, Trump did this:
- NASA announced the winner of its Mars house competition
- Polio spreads and the CDC covers it up with euphemisms
- Drugs to slow ageing
- CBS staffers hate Norah O’Donnell as her big ego makes her think she deserves the Evening News job