Steven Greer calls the election: Trump wins again

This post has been read 2036 times!

Update November 3, 2020 11:00 PM- Trump now has at least 280 votes in the electoral college, so he has won. I told you so. I have been right for two elections in a row.

Update November 3, 2020 12:00 PM- Below is my accurate prediction from 2016 that Trump would win. I made it after I visited my polling location to cast my vote. Well, many people have asked me about my predictions for this election. I just voted, and this is my prediction.

Trump will win in a landslide, the likes of which have not been seen since Nixon won in 1972. The conditions are the same. Back then, the Vietnam protestors had become hijacked by Marxists who were bombing government buildings, etc. just like the BLM scum of today. However, the lockdowns are going to make voter turnout for Trump even greater than Nixon saw in 1972.

The wildcard this time is the election fraud in the form of mail-in ballots. I think the true number of people voting will be near 150 million. I don’t think the Democrats can create more than 50,000 fake ballots. So, this should be well offset by the real votes. Also, even if certain states are swayed by the fake ballots and go blue, Trump will still get more than 270 electoral votes.

I also predict that several blue states will go red. Minnesota and California will go red, I think. No one is predicting this at the moment.

_______________________________________

Update November 8, 2016 11:00 PM- By my conservative estimates, Trump already has 289 electoral votes. Folks. He has won. Donald Trump is our 45th President of the United States.

November 8, 2016 12:36 PM- by Steven E. Greer

I have witnessed the pro-Trump movement firsthand, in Ohio and California (Yes, even in liberal California they like Trump). The arbitrary borderlines drawn between states do not control the mood of the demographic. Michigan, for example, has pretty much the same demographic as Ohio, and Ohio will go for Trump by a large percentage. Therefore, I think that “blue” states, such as Michigan, Pennsylvania, Iowa, and North Carolina will go for Trump.

Since Trump will certainly win Florida, Ohio, Utah, Arizona, and Georgia, he will go over the 270 threshold and win the presidency with a Michigan win, for example.

This entry was posted in - Downtown oversight, - Federal government, - Politics, - Read Between the Lines. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Steven Greer calls the election: Trump wins again

1. Thomas Moran says:

You were right!

Tommy Moran
    First Precinct NYPD

2. L B says:

You have a future as a political pundit!!!!!

Dr. B

3. JD says:

I went back and reread your story, and you called every single state correctly. Congrats

4. Juan says:

I got so excited but then I saw 2016 🙁

I just don’t understand why GOP isn’t doing more about vote stealing.. absentee trump military ballots found in a ditch in PA, extended “counting” days ( Dems finding vote days) , etc.

But then I’ve never understood how smirky Guilty slimy Christmas Wray kept his job

5. Juan says:

2020 MAGA

I think we need democrat reeducation camps LOL

Seriously, the young in this country are brainwashed just as they were in Cuba

College curriculums need to be changed.

I have been watching Right Side Broadcasting. We need more media educating the young like this rather than the globalist haters at Fox. Martha McCallum fully exposed last night as a Biden/ Pelosi supporter.

6. Jusn says:

I believe we are watching a coup ?

The democrats have stopped counting
    Biden saying he will win
    Operative words – “will” is this after the dem operatives votes found

If this happens, we were too late to save the best country from socialism
    Wow just heartbreaking
    Dems wouldn’t stand for this but gop is weak

7. Juan says:

There’s a textbook Latin American “caudillo” move that goes as follows: late in the night, the electoral system faces a glitch of some sort, and counting/reporting stops. When the system comes on and “Big Guy” is winning. Not even subtle.

Buckets of ballots coming in not even 1 vote for Trump.

Nations far poorer and less technologically advanced — including Brazil — have no problem holding quick, efficient elections. A system suffused with this much chaos, error, protracted outcomes and seemingly inexplicable reversals will sow doubt even among rational citizens.

Question – Is this it? Is America now as bad as a 3rd world or Latin American country?

I could have handled a blue sweep, I cannot handle cheating as they do in Cuba, Venezuela and every other Latin American country that has become socialist. This was not accomplished by Latinas ( see Florida).

Twitter blocked the president from speaking yet allowed Joe Biden to say he would win.

Twitter will become omnipotent and NBC Savannah Guthrie interrupted President snd said he was lying?

Californians fled Because of high taxes and moved to Arizona voted blue. Cannot fix stupid.