This post has been read 1669 times!
December 14, 2012
The same CB1 leaders who secretly revived the controversial MOU that would restrict Asphalt Green and protect the monopolies enjoyed by nearby Manhattan Youth have chosen the actual Manhattan Youth facility to discuss the MOU on December 19.
DATE: Wednesday, December 19, 2012
TIME: 6:00 PM
PLACE: Manhattan Youth Downtown Community Center 120 Warren Street
Battery Park City Committee A. Notaro
1) Battery Park City Authority – Report
2) Asphalt Green MOU – Report
3) Traffic around PS 276 – Report
4) West Thames Street bridge – Report
5) 259 Vesey St., application for restaurant liquor license for El Vez – Resolution