This post has been read 1468 times!
In response to BatteryPark.TV reporting that the concerts on Pier 26 were organized without CB1 or community input, as leaders of CB1, also on HRPT boards, likely knew full well what was transpiring, the C1 is now going to discuss the noise problem tomorrow.
7/18 Quality of Life Committee – 6:00 PM
Location: Community Board #1 – Office at 49-51 Chambers Street, Room 709
1) Construction Projects in Lower Manhattan – Update by Robin Forst, Deputy Executive Director, LMCCC
2) Local Law 41 of 2007 – Update by Geri Kelpin, Director of Air and Noise Policy and Enforcement
3) Montague Tunnel repairs – Metropolitan Transportation Authority Presentation
4) Construction For A Livable City Initiative – Presentation by Andrew Hollweck, Vice President, New York Building Congress
5) 22 Thames Street construction project – Update by Rafael Vinoly Architects and Michael Sillerman, Esq., Kramer Levin*
6) Events on Pier 26 – Discussion with Hudson River Park Trust and Heritage of Pride
7) Polystyrene Ban – Borough Board Resolution and Presentation