This post has been read 2884 times!
January 5, 2014– A Wall Street Journal reporter was eating in Tribeca’s highly acclaimed Italian restaurant, Scalini Fedeli, when some sort of sewage pipe above broke. She tweeted @MerMarr:
- Got covered in black slime at TriBeCa Italian
#ScaliniFedeli this evening
- We had just ordered dessert when the walls started shuddering and slime poured from the ceiling above our table
- Packed restaurant of diners ran for the exit as slime turned to waterfall of water that flooded
- Despite emerging stinking of slime — hair dripping with it — the meal was delicious!
- The chin-up part came early on: I initially sat there stoically thinking it was another Telekinetic Coffee Shop Surprise