This post has been read 369 times!
- Told you so: People are now agreeing with me that the Fauci death models were wildly inaccurate.
- Fauci and others could be liable in civil lawsuits
- The hydroxychloroquine data is not “anecdotal” It is from well monitored observational studies
- I have heard rumor that Governor Cuomo is discouraging the use of hydroxychloroquine in the hospitals where we see the highest deaths. Stay tuned. This would be a big story.
- Ventilator shortages are a red herring concocted by political opponents of Trump
- The Wuhan virus was likely engineered in a lab by humans
- Look for Gilead’s remdesivir to be approved by the FDA in a matter of days, likely on a Friday
Click here for the transcript