This post has been read 199 times!
I was watching Tucker Carlson, hosted by Will Cain, last night. There is a genuine sense of an ongoing crisis reminiscent to me of when we first started to bomb Iraq and Afghanistan in the 1990s, or after September 11, 2001. We have entered a new phase of this communist revolution.
I think even the thickest of RINOs are starting to realize they have to get on the right side. There is genuine fear among these elites and Media and Washington that they will be next.
The UniParty has sat on their hands for six years and laughed at all of this as if they were immune to it. Now, the monster they unleashed can come for them next. (Don’t forget that many of the Bolsheviks in 1917 were then killed by that monster they created. Communism is a cancer that eats its host.)
Every crooked Democrat knows that they are now the next target once the midterms switch power. That’s why Chuck Schumer and Joe Biden refused to comment in at all on the Trump raid.
Here are some comments on Twitter:
- Michael Cernovich: America is occupied by a hostile regime, much as when Nazis controlled Paris. Comply when you must, resist when you can, recognize we are facing true evil.
- Must See: Victor Davis Hanson Goes SCORCHED EARTH: The FBI is BEYOND REDEMPTION. The agency must be BROKEN UP and its functions farmed out.
- Rep Massies: The Biden administration has crossed a line. We can’t wait 2 more years to correct it. After the 2022 elections, Congress must use the power of the purse to rein in the DOJ and FBI. Any Republican who tells you that’s not possible is too addicted to big government to fix this.
- Rep. McCarthy: Attorney General Garland: preserve your documents and clear your calendar.
- Gov. DeSantis: “The raid of [Mar-a-Lago] is another escalation in the weaponization of federal agencies against the Regime’s political opponents, while people like Hunter Biden get treated with kid gloves.”
- Kari Lake: “We are not serfs to the federal government especially not this government with this illegitimate president.”
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green: DEFUND THE FBI!
- Richard Grenell calls for FBI Director Christopher Wray to be impeached after agency Raids Trump’s home.
- Candidate Blake Masters: When street crimes go unsolved but opposition leaders are hounded by federal police, you’re living in a third world country
- Far-left Andrew Yang: I’m no Trump fan. I want him as far away from the White House as possible. But a fundamental part of his appeal has been that it’s him against a corrupt government establishment. This raid strengthens that case for millions of Americans who will see this as unjust persecution.