This post has been read 309 times!
Elon Musk has terminated his deal to buy Twitter.
This page is updated throughout the day
Great Reset Watch:
- Elon Musk “Whoever [sic] controls the teleprompter is the real President!“
- Treason: Biden @PressSec just claimed “we cannot control what the oil companies do” with the oil they bought from the U.S. government’s Strategic Petroleum Reserve, but that’s absurd: the U.S. Dept. of Energy *deliberately* awarded a contract to China’s Unipec oil company in April.
- Karine Jean-Pierre on Brett Kavanaugh being forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters over his opinion: “This is what a democracy is.”
- Faced with a severe oil shortage, the government suspending fuel sales for non-essential vehicles, shortages, inflation, power cuts, the people of Sri Lanka have stormed the presidents home, office, and the prime minister’s home.
- Watch Kamala’s face when Joe Biden stops reading the teleprompter and starts talking on his own.
- We won! The court has ruled that the Executive’s attempt to use rulemaking to establish isolation and quarantine procedures was unconstitutional. This is a victory for the citizens of New York! Thank you to my co-plaintiffs
- #MeToo fascism: Amber Heard’s insurance company REFUSES to cover some of the $8M in damages she owes ex-husband Johnny Depp because her defamation was ‘willful and malicious’
- The Trudeau government wants to bring in a policy on fertilizer that’s similar to the one that has Dutch farmers blocking roads, supermarkets & food distribution centres. Is Canada next? Read & RT on the fight over fertilizer.
- LIV Golf head Greg Norman not invited to British Open champions events
Recession Watch, Inflation, and Supply Chain Sabotage:
Communist-organized attack on gender norms:
- Jean-Pierre: ‘For sure’ White House approves protest of Kavanaugh steak dinner
- New San Francisco district attorney (conservative black woman) sworn in to replace recalled Chesa Boudin
- @DAGasconRecall submitted 717,000 signatures to recall L.A. County’s D.A. Campaign manager Gregory Foster tells @FOXLA he feels “fantastic.” @LACountyRRCC has 30 days to verify. Foster says he’s “confident” after working w a data verification firm to ensure the validity.
- Akron: Antifa with assault rifles
- White teens beta elderly black man to death in Philly….oh wait, they were black teens
- May 18, 2022- Jime Cramer tweeted “I do not know how Elon Musk gets out of buying Twitter…“
Sudden Adult Death Syndrome
Other Crimes Against Humanity
Lockdowns and Vaccine Mandates
- New data suggest that the damage from shutting down schools has been worse than almost anyone expected
Healthcare Business News:
- Second time’s a charm? Baby formula plant at center of shortages quietly reopened July 1
Propaganda and Legacy Media
- The Deep State gave the propaganda orders to try to regain the pandemic powers they have lost: fearmonger
- HHS Secretary warns of ‘strong chance we’ll see a resurgence’ of COVID-19 in fall, new variants | Just The News
- The omicron subvariant now dominating the U.S. is ‘the worst version of the virus that we’ve seen’ – FORTUNE
- Yet another omicron subvariant is raising concern as BA.5 sweeps the US – Ars Technica
- COVID cases on the rise: What to know about the current state of the COVID pandemic – USA TODAY
- Is Covid-19 surging again? Our expert explains how to prepare – CNN
- The arrival of subvariant BA.5 should be a reminder that Covid isn’t over.
- San Francisco politicians on monkeypox response: Federal government has another ‘public health failure’ – Fox News
- Omicron variants keep getting better at dodging our immune systems – Popular Science
- This surge’s COVID cases are severely undercounted, epidemiologists say. But does it matter? – The Hill
- Today: As coronavirus cases surge, driven by the BA.5 variant, New York City officials are encouraging residents and visitors to wear high-quality face masks indoors.
- Health officials warn of COVID resurgence – CBS News
- Pfizer’s Paxlovid caused Tony Fauci to get two different cases of COVID, but he claims, with no evidence, that the drug kept him out of the hospital