This post has been read 773 times!
Crooked Attorney General Merrick Garland and crooked Director of the FBI Christopher Wray got a crooked federal judge to sign off on a crooked search warrant of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate while he was in New York City. They reportedly used the pretext of searching for classified documents that Trump should not have had.
Trump was not home. He was in New York City. The communists staging this coup are normalizing the process. Next time, they will arrest Trump. After that, the same global cabal that took out Kennedy will start thinking, but only if people stay silent.
Remember August 8, 2022 as the date of the real insurrection that will be the defining moment for RINOs sitting on the fence. Kevin McCarthy has already spoken out, but Mitch McConnell is silent so far. Any so-called Republican who is not fully on board with America First and Trump in 2024 will be ousted, but only if the midterm elections are allowed to happen fairly this November.
Here are some reactions on Twitter:
RINOs and Democrats
- Biden walks past dozens of journalists, but refuses to address his own DOJ/FBI’s raid on President Trump’s home
- RINO Mitch McConnell: no tweets yet, 12-hours after the news broke
- Sen. Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) doesn’t answer the question about the FBI’s search of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence.
- Senator Schumer: ‘Visibly uncomfortable’ Chuck Schumer declines comment when Rachel Maddow presses him on FBI Mar-a-Lago raid – Fox News
- Pelosi on FBI’s Mar-a-Lago Raid: ‘No Person Is Above the Law’
- RINO Senator Lindsey Graham of SC: As to media reports regarding a search of President Trump’s home in Florida by the FBI, several thoughts come to mind: We’re 100 days away from midterm elections. President Trump is likely going to run again in 2024. No one is above the law. The law must be above politics.
- Rep Swalwell the Chinese spy in congress: Donald Trump has a copy of the search warrant. He’d show us the warrant if he were so wronged. Show it or shut it.
- GOP Chair Ronna McDaniel Retweeted: ‘THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED’ Ronna McDaniel tells ‘Fox & Friends’ the raid of former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home is ‘deeply concerning’ and ‘such an overreach.’
- RINO Senator Tim Scott of SC: The American public needs to let the FBI’s search and DOJ investigation of former Pres. Trump “play out” before jumping to conclusions — adding that this could raise more questions about whether the agency is “doing their job apolitical.”
- Chris Christie labels FBI search of Trump home “fair game”
- Kevin McCarthy: Attorney General Garland: preserve your documents and clear your calendar.
- NOW – Trump supporters arrive outside Mar-A-Largo in Florida.
- DeSANTIS: “The raid of [Mar-a-Lago] is another escalation in the weaponization of federal agencies against the Regime’s political opponents, while people like Hunter Biden get treated with kid gloves.”
- Abbott: This is next-level Nixonian. Never before has the country seen an Administration go to such extent to use the levers of government to target a former President and political rival. This weaponizes power to squelch dissent. Such abuses must have limits
- Governor Youngin: A stunning move by the DOJ and FBI. This same DOJ labeled parents in Loudoun County as terrorists and failed to enforce federal law to protect Justices in their homes. Selective, politically motivated actions have no place in our democracy.
- South Dakota’s Governor Krisit Noem on Trump raid: This is “an unprecedented political weaponization of the Justice Department.”
- Kari Lake: “We are not serfs to the federal government especially not this government with this illegitimate president.”
- Far-left Democrat Andrew Cuomo: DOJ must immediately explain the reason for its raid & it must be more than a search for inconsequential archives or it will be viewed as a political tactic and undermine any future credible investigation & legitimacy of January 6 investigations.
- Senator Lee: As a lawyer, former federal prosecutor, and current member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, I have a few questions about the FBI’s raid of Mar a Lago. First, did Attorney General Garland personally sign off on this action?
- Senator Rubio: The FBI isn’t doing anything about the groups vandalizing Catholic Churches, firebombing Pro-Life groups or threatening Supreme Court justices But they find time to raid Mar A Lago. After todays raid on Mar A Lago what do you think the left plans to use those 87,000 new IRS agents for?
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green: DEFUND THE FBI!
- Jim Jordan on Laura Ingraham
- Rand Paul: The FBI raid on President Trump was approved by Director Wray, who also claimed that the illegal FISA warrants used to spy on Trump were constitutional. Today’s raid is outrageous and unjust, but predictable.
- Sen Marshal: Within 24 hrs, Senate Dems voted to double the number of IRS agents and Biden’s DOJ has raided the home of a former president. This means we’re all fair game for our newly enlarged gov’t oversight – no one is safe from political persecution.
- Liz Wheeler: People who HAVEN’T been raided by the FBI: – Pedophiles associated with Jeffrey Epstein – Hillary Clinton – Hunter Biden – Swalwell for sleeping with a Chinese spy
- Richard Grenell calls for FBI Director Christopher Wray to be impeached after agency Raids Trump’s home.
- So the same day the FBI was supposed to hand over the Hunter Biden Laptop documents Grassley requested, instead turns around and raids Mar-a-lago.
- Rep. Scalise: Let’s be clear: This is a brazen weaponization of the FBI by Biden’s DOJ against his political opponent—while giving their political allies free passes. It’s exactly why the IRS shouldn’t get an army of 87,000 more agents. House Republicans will hold them accountable next year.
- Rep Massie: The DOJ isn’t some magical independent fourth branch of government. If it were, it would be unconstitutional. It’s run by a political appointee, who works for the President. The buck stops with Biden.
- Candidate Robby Starbuck: Bruce Reinhart who helped Epstein get off and then went on to represent Epstein’s accomplices is THE JUDGE who signed off on the FBI raiding President Trump. If you wrote that into a movie script the studio would laugh at you because it’s such unbelievable corruption.
- Candidate Blake Masters: When street crimes go unsolved but opposition leaders are hounded by federal police, you’re living in a third world country
- Far-left Andrew Yang: I’m no Trump fan. I want him as far away from the White House as possible. But a fundamental part of his appeal has been that it’s him against a corrupt government establishment. This raid strengthens that case for millions of Americans who will see this as unjust persecution.