This post has been read 1300 times!
- There is no need, nor is their time, for randomized controlled trials on hydroxychloroquine. We know it is safe from decades of use. No one else was saying this.
- It is unethical to not offer hydroxychloroquine. No one else was saying this.
- The U.S. has to start making drugs in the country, not in China.
- The Fauci estimates of 200,000 deaths were based on no valid models. He was bluffing. No one else was saying this.
- The government-ordered house arrests are unconstitutional. No one else was saying this.
- The high death rates in New York are caused by atrocious care in Queens and Brooklyn hospitals. No one else was saying this.
- The virus patients need to be sent to the military hospitals
- I discussed the need for better care in nursing homes
- Everyone should wear a mask. Simple homemade cloth coverings are fine.
Click here for the transcript