This post has been read 1466 times!
On June 8th, you can see Shakespeare in The Battery, but you can also see real drama at 12:30 when the BPCA is scheduled to convene a board meeting. BatteryPark.TV has a federal court order telling the BPCA to let us in this time. Stay tuned.
You are also encouraged to attend the meeting for these other reasons:
- Will the BPCA continue to break state law and not allow questions?
- Will Martha Gallo show up or was she ousted from the board?
- Why does the West Thames cancer turf filed fence look so bad?
- Why is the BPCA not taking care of the weeds by the bike path?
- Has Dennis Mehiel been re-appointed as Chairman?
- Why was Brookfield allowed to close off the public park marina?
- Why is the BPCA lease with the city and state not being renewed, which is causing your property values to plummet?
- Are the bonds issued by the BPCA really just junk bonds instead of AAA?